Moroccan mosaics :
To soak up the legendary magic of Morocco by touring some of the country’s most important monuments in the easygoing cities and tour the picturesque coastal towns with their sea life, small villages and great history. It is an invitation to chill out at peaceful places with remarkable cuisine and character. On the other side we step back and hang loose in the pretty laid back towns set against some dramatic sceneries before beating the hustle and hassle of all vibrant markets and public places.
- Day 1: Casablanca- Rabat
- Day 2: Rabat- Asilah- Chefchaouen
- Day 3: Chefchaouen- Fes
- Day 4: Fes city tour-
- Day 5: volubilis- Meknes
- Day 6: Meknes- Erfoud
- Day 7: Desert tour at bedouin camp
- Day 8: Tinrhir- Dades valley
- Day 9: Ouarzazate- Ait Benhaddou
- Day 10-11: Taroudant
- Day 11-12: Agadir-Essaouira
- Day 13- 14: Marrakech
- Transport: Bus / camel ride
- Tour staff: local tour guides, drivers, camel boys
- Accommodation: riads / hotels / Bedouin camp
- Food options: B&B/ full or half-board
- Group size: minimum 2
- Activities: driving / walking / camel-riding.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Included Accommodation: hotels , riads, kasbahs, bedouin camps
- Included Meals:Version: 1 Refer to columns ‘B, L, D’ where B = Breakfast included, L = Lunch included, D = Dinner included.
- Included Guiding:English-speaking tour guide from Day 1 to Day 14 plus local city guides in Rabat, Fes, Meknes and Marrakech.
- Included Entrance Fees: Not included at sites visited on guided tours in the Imperial Cities of Rabat, Fes, Meknes and Marrakech.
- Included Transport: private vehicle with driver as indicated in your dossier.
- Version:Guided minibus / cultural tour.
- Travel Style: comfortable
- Type/Exclusivity: Private Guided Tour
- Tour Starts: Casablanca
- Tour Ends: Marrakech