Djebel Sahro:NOMADS LANDS
Through some fabulous territories where nomadic camps thrive, a lifestyle that these berbers try to keep up with amongst one of morocco’s forgotten worlds In the harshest seclusion.Yet, It remains winter’s best walk.
DAY 1 : TRANSFER TO DADES -AFURHAL
- DAY 2 : OURHIOUL- ASSAKA- TJALLAJT
- DAY 3 : BRKIK- TASSAGDALT- TAWTETCHT
- DAY 4 : AMGUIS- BAB N’ALI- TAZAZERT
- DAY 5 : TADAWT- BERKO- ISK N’IFSANE
- DAY 6 : AGUIS-BAB N’ALI-AFOURER- TAZAZERT
- DAY 7 : TAMAJALT-KWAWESH-ASSIF MWAREG
- DAY 8 : TISLI N’OUZARZAM- DADES VALLEY
DAY 9 : TRANSFER BACK TO MARRAKECH
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation (3 nights in riad ***, traditional-style hotels, 2 nights in a simple village house and 9 nights camping in the Jebel Saghro region)
- Chartered transport
- Mules carry camp equipment, tents and luggage (1per 2 clients/1 mule per 4 bags)
- Meals (14 B, 11 L, 11 D)
- A local Moroccan leader-mountain guide,
- Escorted guided tour in Marrakesh
- Berber cook and muleteers support during trek.
- Age restriction: minimum age 14 (get our advise)
- Optional activities available in Marrakesh include:
- A scrub up at a local hammam
- A guided walking tour of Marrakesh medina
- Optional excursion either cycling or quad bikes palmeraie tour or balloon flight,
- Excursion day to Essaouira or high atlas,
- Dinners and shows to be arranged by your local guide.