Back roads of the Atlas:
A drive through Morocco’s most popular off-road hidden corners. You set off south of the Atlas range and cross the central part, south-east slopes and valleys before you head off east to the Saharan dunes and ergs. Few days later you pass through the Anti Atlas southern villages, small fishing ports and Atlantic coastal towns and end up in the bubbling magic of Marrakech.
itinerary -chauffeured option-
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Tilguit
- Day 2-3 : Bougmez valley
- Day 4 : Skoura
- Day 5 : Boutarhrar
- Day 6 : Skoura palmeraie
- Day 7 : Dades valley to Imilchil
- Day 8 : Merzouga
- Day 9 : Tamnougalt ksar
- Day 10- 11: Cheggaga dunes
- Day 12 : Tata & Talsint palmeraie
- Day 13 : Tafrawt & Ait Mansour valley
- Day 14 : Mirleft and the Plage blanche
- Day 15 : Essaouira
- Day 16 : Imlil
- Day 17 : Marrakech
- Drivers contracted via chartered companies
- Official tour guide
- Berber cooks
- Official guide in Marrakech
- Exploration and Adventure
- Cultural encounters
- Walking and camel riding
- 4×4 drive or self-drive
- Cultural discovery of Marrakech and Taroudant
- Star gazing under starlit skies of Sahara.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- luxury riad in marrakech and taroudant
- Gites d’étapes in the Atlas mountains
- In the desert camping in a Bedouin tent or luxury tented camp. all in high standards: toilet, showers and restaurant tent.
- Breakfast (hearty breakfast with tea,juices, hot chocolate, jam, pancakes, omelet and other surprises)
- Lunch: (big fresh salad, fish, bread, cheese, fruit salad, hot drinks)
- Evening meal: (soup, main course, tajine, couscous, fried vegetables)
- Hot drinks.
— Customized meals if required: vegan, vegetarians or special diets.
- Means of travel: air-conditioned 4wd (Toyota / Nissan/ Hyundai)
- Flight Arrangement: Marrakech / Casablanca.
- Marrakech or elsewhere: Hôtel 3 étoiles/ riad de charme ou de luxe. Kids younger than 12 can benefit from a discount when roomed with parents of usually 50%.