Atlas to Saghro
Crossing the central high atlas through the lush river of mgoun that gives life to stunning villages and secret gardens of the southern slopes, we cross to jebel sarhro. Some stark scenery awaits for us passing by crumbling mud-brick kasbahs of dades valley amidst the great contrasts of the two sides.
- DAY 1 : AZILAL- BOUGUEMEZ
- DAY 2 : AGOUTI – AAROUS
- DAY3 : TIZI N’OUMSKIYEK- TARKEDDIT
- DAY 4 : SUMMIT- IFRI N’AIT HAMMOU
- DAY 5 : AIT AHMED- MESKER-MGOUN GORGES
- DAY 6 : ALEMDOUN- BOUTARHRAR- AIT YOUL
- DAY 7 : AFOURHAL- TAGMOUT
- DAY 8 : BERKOU- TIFDASSINE- IRHAZZOUN
- DAY 9 : HANDOUR- NKOB- AIT BEN HADDOU
- DAY10: BACK TO MARRAKECH
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation (3 nights in riad ***, traditional-style hotels, 2 nights in a simple village house and 9 nights camping in the Jebel Saghro region)
- Chartered transport
- Mules carry camp equipment, tents and luggage (1per 2 clients/1 mule per 4 bags)
- Meals (12 B, 08 L, O8 D)
- A local Moroccan leader-mountain guide,
- Escorted guided tour in Marrakesh
- Berber cook and muleteers support during trek.
- Age restriction: minimum age 14 (get our advise)
- Optional activities available in Marrakesh include:
- A scrub up at a local hammam
- A guided walking tour of Marrakesh medina
- Optional excursion either cycling or quad bikes palmeraie tour or balloon flight,
- Excursion day to Essaouira or high atlas,
- Dinners and shows to be arranged by your local guide.