Atlas Atlantic family :short camel treks,bus drive and culture
From the valleys of the Atlas mountains to the southern slopes, we head during this journey to the sahara desert to catch up some camels and ride over some amazing sand dunes. We end up back to the squares of Marrakech for some great fun with acrobats and snake charmers.
- Day1: drive Ouirgane and explore the valley
- Day2: mule ride around Tassa Ouirgane
- Day 3: drive to Taroudant via Tizi Ntast
- Day 4: stroll to Tiout
- Day5: drive to Imouzzar
- Day 6-7: drive to Essaouira and explore the surroundings
- Day8-9: Drive to Marrakech and visit the vivid red city, squares, alleys and animated parts.
- Family trip/ discovery
- Group size: 04- 16
- Activities: walk/ Bus/ camel ride/ workshops
- Duration: 11 days -Staff: local guide/ drivers/ assistants
- Period: September to June -Grade: easy
- Arrival: Marrakech/ Casablanca