Around Sirwa peaks :
Some of the southern slopes to the high Atlas are host to great winter walks . The Safron mountains offer spectacular range and very rewarding treks amongst sheepfolds, pastures and enriching tribal encounters. further inland occasional snow covered peaks add to the beauty and serenity of this forgotten heights facing the country`s highest tops of the Atlas and the widest open ergs ahead of the Sahara.
- day 1 : Taliouine- Akhfamane
- day 2 : Akhfamane-Mazwad-Ti Nidor
- day 3 : Tinidor – Guiliz
- day 4 : Guiliz- Tegragra
- day 5 : Tegragra -Jebel Sirwa summit – Tizgui
- day 6 : Tizgui-Tagyouam -Tizlit
- day 7 : Tizlit -Ifrane-Tinfat
- day 8 : Tinfat-Miggarn –Akhfamane.