High Atlas Sahara Desert off-road expeditions:
Traveling by four-wheel drive and escorted by an experienced driver, on an exciting tour of Morocco’s south you will stay in riads, in a Saharan tented camp and an exclusive high atlas mountain lodge just at Jebel Toubkal foothills, North Africa’s highest mountain. We include plenty of opportunities for activity with camel trekking and active options. Also included are a visit to the World Heritage Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou, the scenic Draa Valley, the Anti-Atlas mountains and beautiful walled city of Taroudant.
- 1 night at the Ait Bouguemez valley with half- board
- 1 night at, Tilouguit with half-board
- 1 night at Imilchil with half-board
- 2 nights at Merzouga with half-board
- 1 night at bivouac Mhamid with full- board
- 2 night at a high atlas lodge with full-board
- 2 nights in a Marrakech Riad.
– Staff: guide, drivers, camelmen
– Activities: Safaris/ culture/ walking
– Group size: minimum 2
– Accommodation: Riads/ hotels/ Bedouin camp/ Kasbahs
– Portage: 4×4/ bus/ camels
– Arrival: Marrakech / casablanca
-chartered vehicles usually luxury 4×4 with a driver+ guide.
– 5 breakfasts/ 5 diners all inclusive
– lunches are picnics or lucnhes on the routes stops.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
– Fully bonded cars including driver
– Car repairs expenses
– Guide services
– Maps and documents appropriate for the tour
– High standards accommodation in various meal options during the trip.
– Camel rides
– Bike rides
– Quad bikes
– Personal expenses